Each week after church, I come home with such a grateful heart, just waiting to jump in bed, whilst Von comes home and heads straight to work. I sleep; he goes to work. What a wonderful life I get to lead! (Thanks Von for finishing my thought.) Anyway, I am amazed at the quality of people I get to work with in Primary, from the sweet children, to the great, dependable teachers and music leaders, to my wonderful presidency. I love them all. It is so easy to feel the spirit in primary. It is such a strength to my testimony. I was visiting with my chorister yesterday, and we were talking about how the Lord orchestrates things. She was teaching the kids about the 4th article of faith song, and it went along perfectly with what we talked about in our Baptism Preview that we had after church for the children who are going to be baptized this year. I have never been to a baptism preview before, so I am really glad my secretary suggested it. We introduced the kids to the scout, and achievement day leaders, had a wonderful talk on the importance of baptism by Natalie, and had the Bishop talk about the interview, and the baptism clothing. Then the bishop had the kids go look at the font and he talked about how we walk into the font that is filled with warm water, cold if they wanted it :), and answered any questions they had. It was fun, and I think the kids really enjoyed it. Our whole purpose was to help the kids get excited about their baptism and relieve any anxiety they might have. It turned out really great thanks to so many people.
I am so grateful for my life, my family, the gospel, and most of all, my Savior, Jesus Christ. What a blessing He is in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment