Friday, August 10, 2007

Here we are in Hong Kong!

This is Katie. Everyone else is busy figuring out our flight stuff. Anyway, here we are in the Hong Kong airport after a long 14 hour flight. Everything went well on our flights though and Camia did great, so that's something to be grateful for. It's weird trying to get used to the time change. It feels like nighttime on Friday but it's actually early in the morning on Saturday.
So we have a 6 hour layover here and then we will board another plane for about 3 hours to get to Kunming, where we can finally get Baylor on Monday! I can't wait, I'm soo excited!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

oh man, I'm so excited! I was glad to hear that you made the 14 hour flight to Hong Kong in one piece, but by now you are probably just ending your first day in Kunming. I hope everything continues to go well, you all are in my prayers!

kimber said...

I cna't belive you guys will be holding baylor in just a few hours! I'm so excited. Be sure to send pictures, and kiss him for me. I love you all...